VAGO employee benefits
At VAGO we offer a range of employee benefits
- competitive remuneration
- work/life balance
- flexitime and overtime accrual
- a commuter club (for discounted public
- challenging assignments and interesting
- flexible working hours
- a brand new office in a city
- technical skills training
- study assistance
- an energy efficient and 'green' office
- an active social club and health &
- the opportunity to travel around
- a supportive and collaborative culture
- an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- discounted private health insurance.
We are committed to providing our staff with a realistic
work/life balance. At VAGO we don’t just talk work/life balance—we
We offer many flexible work arrangements and generous leave
options including the ability to accrue extra hours worked for use
at a later time.
In addition we offer paid parental leave, compassionate leave,
carer’s leave and leave to participate in many community service
We have a vibrant Social Club and Health and Wellbeing Group
with loads of activities throughout the year—many of which support
charities nominated by our staff.
Get the leading edge
VAGO’s IT environment includes leading edge technology and
advanced audit methodology software. All audit staff are provided
with a mobile wireless office.
We offer a healthy and modern office
environment with great views at the top end of town.
VAGO is committed to reducing its
environmental impact and has many initiatives in place, such as use
of renewable energy resources; recycling practices; and energy
efficient office equipment, lighting and water appliances.
Even our furniture and fittings have been selected for their
reduced environmental impact.
By working at VAGO you’ll be making a
difference in more ways than one.
For further information on careers with VAGO,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on 17/02/2017